|Job Details :
Duties and Responsibilities
Area of responsibility
1. Plan and project annual equipment requirement against budgets with operational efficiency and quality control in mind.
2. Plan equipment logistics and start up for any new destination and any new product introduction and changes.
3. Implement inventory schedules and analyze monthly consumptions and monitor usage against established product and service matrix and quality standards. Develop a robust inventory lifecycle management system to ensure quality of services offered to Oman Air’s guests.
4. Implement a demand planning, inventory management system to ensure operational efficiency and accurate accountability of inventory, with an indepth understanding of airline meal loading, equipment loading and inflight service operations.
5. Determine and allocate stowage locations for all in-flight related products, including overseeing the documentation of all Galley Loading Plans for all aircraft and fleet.
6. Participate in the galley packing and loading diagrams design with the Service Standards and Training team.
7. Ensure that the relevant galley packing and loading diagrams to Oman Air caterers, and the Service Standards and Training team are completed in a timely manner.
8. Collaborate with the Cabin and Product Design team, the Menu Development team and the Service Standards and Training team on new product and service concepts; and devise relevant business cases, studies and support material to improve the service satisfaction of Oman Air guests.
9. Review, update the projections in a timely manner and communicate with concerned management on every service change, introduction of new aircraftsand routes.
10. Review, GLPs developed by its direct report schedule change, meal uplift or product and service change to ensure the stakeholders have access to the correct/updated GLP's at all times.
11. Update caterers in a timely manner on changes in GLP's, new product introductions, new aircrafts joining the fleet and applicable configurations.
12. Carry out physical checks on departure and arrival flight to ensure caterer’s compliance to GLP's, identify stations and flights having non-compliance and initiate corrective action.
13. Supervise the daily activities and work of direct reports and ensure compliance to company standards and business goals.
14. Any other duties directed by the concerned management or department head.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com OR YOU MAY CALL US @ 09175207420