|URGENT JOB OPENING FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH in the SULTANATE of OMAN!
Sep 23, 2016
Ministry of Health Oman is now looking for highly motivated, career oriented individual who wants to be a part of their team. We are on fast track of their manpower needs.
So if you are looking to make a new move and embrace new challenge …APPLY NOW !!! MINISTRY OF HEALTH - OMAN can be YOUR NEXT GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
1. DOCTORS ( Consultant, Senior Specialist, Specialist, Medical Officer)
a. Obstetrics and Gynecology ( Female Only)
b. Nephrology ( Male/Female)
c. Opthalmology ( Male/Female)
d. Gastroenterology ( Male/Female)
e. Internal Medicine ( Male/Female)
f. Cardiology and MRI ( Male/Female)
g. Radiology ( Male/Female)
h. Emergency Medicine ( Male/Female)
2. NURSES ( Female only )
c. Operating Room
d. Delivery Room
f. Psychiatric/Mental Health
* 28 to 50 years old
For Medical Officer
* A graduate of MBBS plus internship and 3 years experience
* A graduate of MBBS plus internship, membership and 3 years experience
For Senior Specialist
* A graduate of MBBS plus internship, membership and 9 years experience with MD/MS
* A graduate of MBBS plus internship, membership and 12 years experience with MD/MS
* 24 - 35 years old
* FEMALE ONLY
* Holder of PRC License
* PROMETRIC Passer with 60% average score and above and/or willing to take the same
* Must have 3 years experience on the post applied for (hospital setting)
* Excellent English communication skills both oral and written
* Good personality
* Attractive monthly basic salary
* Free furnished ( hard furnishings only) air conditioned accommodation on single contract basis
* 36 days paid leave a year
* Economy class air ticket on initial appointment and on final exit
* Allowances will be given for transport, electricity, water, when these are not provided by the Ministry
* No tax levy in the Sultanate of Oman
* Medical treatment within the Sultanate is free as per existing rules
* Candidates will be required to serve anywhere within the Sultanate of Oman
1. Interested qualified applicants may apply personally and look for Miss Rhem for pre assessment or may send their CV to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please bring 2x2 picture, photocopy of updated resume, cert. of employment, training and seminar attended, Diploma, Transcript of Records, PRC ID, Board Rating, Board Certificate, passport and nbi clearance if available. Photocopies must be in A4 Size bondpaper.
3. Call us at 5216636 or 5214875
4. Apply online at www.stb-djl.com Click the position of your choice. If you cannot see your position, click view all jobs. Start filling out the application form up to page 6.
You may also spread this good news to other aspirants (colleague, friends, and relatives) and let them see the kind of opportunity they would consider to avail.