Aug 11, 2022
POEA REGISTRATION: 10337861
Age: 25-42 years old only
? With good English communication skills
? Vocational course/College Level
? 5 years minimum work experience
? Holder of Philippine Drivers License restriction 1&2
? Must be fully vaccinated of covid vaccine approved brand.
“For interested applicants, please report in the office on Aug 10-12,&15 2022 @ 9am for technical evaluation and pre-screening with your documentary requirements (original & photocopy.)”
? UPDATED RESUME/CV with DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
?PHOTOS OF SAMPLE OF WORKS
? COE, COPY OF EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, OEC, FOR EX ABROAD
? FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT PLS BRING copy OF SSS MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION, SSS EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
• Spray painting (both conventional and airless spray) a range of products
from primers, 100% solids and fireproofing, as well as abrasive blasting and power tool cleaning of items to be painted.
• Experience in industrial painting; knowledge of different types of surface preparation from sanding, grinding, abrasive blasting, wet blasting and water jetting corrosion through to coating application methods and techniques; brush & roller, conventional spray painting, airless spray painting.
• ARC thermal spraying, and Plural component spraying would be held in high regard
• industrial painting; knowledge of surface preparation, corrosion and metal types, corrosion control and standard coating methods and techniques.
UHP Operator - removal of marine growth, corrosion and coatings; cleaning
surfaces including hull, decks and flight decks; cleaning of pipes, ducting, tubes, engine rooms, boilers, plant etc. - all using abrasive blasting, HP (high pressure up to 4,000psi) and UHP ultra-high pressure, water blasting up to 40,000 psi.
- Proven experience either Marine, Oil and Gas and Industrial environments
- ability to operate Ultra High-Pressure Equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- ability to maintain UHP Equipment including accessories such as Guns and Tumble boxes
- ability to problem solve when equipment is not working
- ability to understand flow rate and pressure and be able to calculate the size of jets/nozzles
required for the gun accessories
- Proven knowledge and training of health and safety in the industrial environment
- A high-level of physical fitness and the ability to work in a confined space from time to time.
STB-DJL Human Link Inc.
Mobile Number/ WhatsApp: +63917-5207403
Tel.No. : +632-5214875, +632-5216636
Address: 1011-B Remedios corner Modesto Streets, Malate 1004,
Business Hours: Monday-Friday @ 09:00 AM - 6:30PM
Click below apply Online.